Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Thats 2 KTV sessions in a span of 2 days. I am losing my voice!

Monday was spent sleeping the morning away, before I left to meet Alvin and Bingrong to get our desktop repaired. Seems like there is something wrong with the motherboard.

Met mine and Eda's OG for dinner at Marina. Disappointingly, not many freshers came, and we were in fact faced with a small attendance for the dinner and Bernard's celebration. BUT, the exco were having their meeting somewhere nearby I think, and they answered our summons with enthusiasm heh.

Went down to the KBox at Cineleisure after dinner, where talents were aplenty. The highlight of the day came after the KTV session. Jeftor and me, not wanting to spend money on a cab, decided to walk home from Bukit Timah againd to. Suriprisingly, we took half the amount of time we took last year to walk the same distance.

Tuesday: Forced myself outta bed early in the morning to meet Marvin and Jerome for a mini Hwa Chong Night events discussion. I manage to keep myself awake amazingly during that meeting. I headed down to Clementi after to meet the Imperial juniors for badminton. Shag... it has been quite a long time since I played quite competitive badminton.

I headed back home for a well deserved rest... or so I think. I got this email from my boss, or rather my ex-boss who emailed me to help him with some stuff, so type type type... finished that in an hour. It was then that the phone rang, with Jerome on the other end. The Mech Eng guys have finished with their dinner, and some of them were headed to KBox for KTV session. Right... so I am headed for cineleisure again.

Bushed. Going to sleep once my hair dries out. Volleyball on Thursday, so tomorrow shall be spent catching up on my rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home