Keeping track
Have been working myself quite hard lately, head over heels. But managed to catch breathers now and then.
After 4 weeks plus here I finally came up with a system to optimise the number of potential sleeping hours I could get haha.. That is to stay overnight in my office every alternate days. With that, I get to save on travelling fees and at the same time, get to finish up my work as well.
The weekend really passed by just like that. Saturday was the mad rush. Rush to camp cos I woke up late, rushed back to Hwa Chong to pass the carnival tickets back to the Student Councils, rushed to Marina Mandarin for the Pre Departure Meetup organised by the British Council, and at night, rushed to attend Sinyee and Melvin's concert.
Perhaps I should say something about the concert, especially since it was one of the best I attended. Music from the Hearts 2004, is a concert organised by the NTU band and Philharmonic winds (mainly made up of the NTU Band alumni). This year's focus was on theatre, hence we were treated to songs the like of Les Mis, Chess, Sounds of Music etc. etc. Even though I didn't think much of the guest performance by Darren Seah, it was nonetheless a performance the standard of any world class band.
Visited Yuxiang on Sunday with Jeft. Apparently other than his poor leg still in cast, there's some problem with his eyeball that has to do with built up pressure. Luckily it was discovered early, hence, all it does would be to inconvenience our poor friend by forcing him to apply eyedrops daily.
Have been working myself quite hard lately, head over heels. But managed to catch breathers now and then.
After 4 weeks plus here I finally came up with a system to optimise the number of potential sleeping hours I could get haha.. That is to stay overnight in my office every alternate days. With that, I get to save on travelling fees and at the same time, get to finish up my work as well.
The weekend really passed by just like that. Saturday was the mad rush. Rush to camp cos I woke up late, rushed back to Hwa Chong to pass the carnival tickets back to the Student Councils, rushed to Marina Mandarin for the Pre Departure Meetup organised by the British Council, and at night, rushed to attend Sinyee and Melvin's concert.
Perhaps I should say something about the concert, especially since it was one of the best I attended. Music from the Hearts 2004, is a concert organised by the NTU band and Philharmonic winds (mainly made up of the NTU Band alumni). This year's focus was on theatre, hence we were treated to songs the like of Les Mis, Chess, Sounds of Music etc. etc. Even though I didn't think much of the guest performance by Darren Seah, it was nonetheless a performance the standard of any world class band.
Visited Yuxiang on Sunday with Jeft. Apparently other than his poor leg still in cast, there's some problem with his eyeball that has to do with built up pressure. Luckily it was discovered early, hence, all it does would be to inconvenience our poor friend by forcing him to apply eyedrops daily.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home