Communications paper tomorrow
I am losing steam! Haha.. ya.. I have more or less predicted that this day would come when I first saw my 3 and a half week long examination schedule.
4 more papers to go, and all 4 are kinda killers.
Communications: Dr Ward seems to get more sadistic as the years go by. 2001 paper was a breeze. Have to struggle with 2002. Absolutely stumped by 2003. Got this feeling that 2004 might just be his gem among the 4.
ARM Computing: As yet, I have absolutely no knowledge of what's going on and what are all the addresses whatsoever. The only good news (perhaps) is that this is an open book exam. Peida and Kwan Eng might just become my saviour for this paper.
Digital: Mr Mike Brooks. Do not think that this guy, just because his name is not preceeded with 'Dr' or 'Prof' means that he's some pushover. This is a graduate from MIT, and an honourary member of some department there. Nuff said about him. Imagine what his papers would be like.
Analogue: Second year that Villagas is teaching this course. Not that the students of last year did very badly, but given the condition of her notes, and the fact that our tutorials was basically last year's paper, how in the world am I supposed to prepare myself for this?
With these 4 (which will take one week) cleared, I finally regain 2 weeks of freedom. One in UK, and another in Singapore before I report back to work at Singapore Command and Staff College. I live in Hougang, SCSC is in Boon Lay. How nice.
What's the world coming to recently anyway... =P
I am losing steam! Haha.. ya.. I have more or less predicted that this day would come when I first saw my 3 and a half week long examination schedule.
4 more papers to go, and all 4 are kinda killers.
Communications: Dr Ward seems to get more sadistic as the years go by. 2001 paper was a breeze. Have to struggle with 2002. Absolutely stumped by 2003. Got this feeling that 2004 might just be his gem among the 4.
ARM Computing: As yet, I have absolutely no knowledge of what's going on and what are all the addresses whatsoever. The only good news (perhaps) is that this is an open book exam. Peida and Kwan Eng might just become my saviour for this paper.
Digital: Mr Mike Brooks. Do not think that this guy, just because his name is not preceeded with 'Dr' or 'Prof' means that he's some pushover. This is a graduate from MIT, and an honourary member of some department there. Nuff said about him. Imagine what his papers would be like.
Analogue: Second year that Villagas is teaching this course. Not that the students of last year did very badly, but given the condition of her notes, and the fact that our tutorials was basically last year's paper, how in the world am I supposed to prepare myself for this?
With these 4 (which will take one week) cleared, I finally regain 2 weeks of freedom. One in UK, and another in Singapore before I report back to work at Singapore Command and Staff College. I live in Hougang, SCSC is in Boon Lay. How nice.
What's the world coming to recently anyway... =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home