Hello from Munich, Germany!
Hi guys =) *beams* despite news that germany might be targeted next for terrorist bombings, I managed to survive till today to explore this place and yet keep my body in one whole! =P
Anyway this place has been fantastic.. did a bit of hiking in the black forest, climbed some hills to get to a really nice castle, and I am going to visit a BMW museum tomorrow... I have one more day here before its time to get back to reality in London and start mugging for a lot of papers =P yup.. anyway will be back on Monday, and I will then post a full blog of what I have done here and loads of really nice photos on my website.. keep a lookout for it then!
Hi guys =) *beams* despite news that germany might be targeted next for terrorist bombings, I managed to survive till today to explore this place and yet keep my body in one whole! =P
Anyway this place has been fantastic.. did a bit of hiking in the black forest, climbed some hills to get to a really nice castle, and I am going to visit a BMW museum tomorrow... I have one more day here before its time to get back to reality in London and start mugging for a lot of papers =P yup.. anyway will be back on Monday, and I will then post a full blog of what I have done here and loads of really nice photos on my website.. keep a lookout for it then!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home