EE Eng. vs Aero Eng.
At first I thought that as my studying schedule kicks in, I will not have the time to blog as often. How wrong I was haha~ It seems that by staying in the library for the whole day, I will simply take my coffee breaks as opportunities to come online and roam about.
I am begining to get the momentum of 'sticking my butt on the chair for more than 1 hour to study.' Heh... and I have this feeling that after my week's break in Germany, I have to re-pick up this momentum again. Not to mention having to look through my economics paper and wrack my head over the Delphi assignment.
This kinda reminds me of what Shuhui's (from IC) friend said about us. Singaporeans just have to complain. Complain about work, complain about weather, complain about this and that... haha... even though I am supposed to feel offended by these words, (of which I dun, of course), I am kinda obliged to agree with what was said! But in the case of us EEE people, they just have to let us complain, no choice! Come on, perhaps with the exception of BME people, who else in this school from other faculties have to take 11 papers which spans 3 and a half weeks? Tough life...~
Makes me wonder if I should have heeded Col Yong's advice and chosed EE instead of Aero =PpP
At first I thought that as my studying schedule kicks in, I will not have the time to blog as often. How wrong I was haha~ It seems that by staying in the library for the whole day, I will simply take my coffee breaks as opportunities to come online and roam about.
I am begining to get the momentum of 'sticking my butt on the chair for more than 1 hour to study.' Heh... and I have this feeling that after my week's break in Germany, I have to re-pick up this momentum again. Not to mention having to look through my economics paper and wrack my head over the Delphi assignment.
This kinda reminds me of what Shuhui's (from IC) friend said about us. Singaporeans just have to complain. Complain about work, complain about weather, complain about this and that... haha... even though I am supposed to feel offended by these words, (of which I dun, of course), I am kinda obliged to agree with what was said! But in the case of us EEE people, they just have to let us complain, no choice! Come on, perhaps with the exception of BME people, who else in this school from other faculties have to take 11 papers which spans 3 and a half weeks? Tough life...~
Makes me wonder if I should have heeded Col Yong's advice and chosed EE instead of Aero =PpP

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home