Random thoughts
Was talking to Kaileng late on night on ICQ, and was just chatting away on how the year just went past, and how my 'beloved' freshers (as Esther puts it) have gotten used to life in London. I wouldn' say that I was of much help, but at least I was glad that I did try. I mean, I am outnumbered 70 to 1, what can I do much? =P
Ya.. anyway was telling her that one week prior to AGM, and there's a kind of feeling bottled within that I can't put a pen (or keyboard) to. Transversed from reason to reason, and finally decided that it was because of the relatively strong bond (or I would say, at least its stronger than that of mine batch) that I see among them. Is this really that important? Shrugs... Jon said that it is probably because of my Hwachong education that is responsible for my "fren-fren bond-bond" mentality =P
Was talking to Kaileng late on night on ICQ, and was just chatting away on how the year just went past, and how my 'beloved' freshers (as Esther puts it) have gotten used to life in London. I wouldn' say that I was of much help, but at least I was glad that I did try. I mean, I am outnumbered 70 to 1, what can I do much? =P
Ya.. anyway was telling her that one week prior to AGM, and there's a kind of feeling bottled within that I can't put a pen (or keyboard) to. Transversed from reason to reason, and finally decided that it was because of the relatively strong bond (or I would say, at least its stronger than that of mine batch) that I see among them. Is this really that important? Shrugs... Jon said that it is probably because of my Hwachong education that is responsible for my "fren-fren bond-bond" mentality =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home