Handing over and remembrance~
AGM concluded on Wednesday, and I am really happy with the results. Everyone who ran were suitable for all the posts, so not matter how it turned out, Singsoc will have a capable Committee next term. Good luck to you guys, Good Luck to you guys, and make sure a good job is done!
President: Kaileng
Vice President: Thomas
Secretary : Manda
Treasurer : Yanda (note the similarities in names)
Events : Marvin and Lionel
Sports : Darren
Liaison : Jacqueline
As I am blogging this, the video for Sojourn 2003 runs in the background. As I watch it, flashbacks of the enjoyable times during my term of duty and how satisfied I feel simply just... overwealm me...
Ice breakers, the familiar Night Elves flag, Kenneth and his pole dance, Doris and Fengtian getting dumped into the water, how the rain on the second day failed to dampen our spirits, building the sea stage, Fenghuai and Ira sorting each other out on the sea stage, Doris being chased all over the place, our 2 new events officers doing balloon dance, swimming over to the other island, Campfire, Secret pal game (and the subsequent drinking game, of which our new president caused me to down 6 shots...).
I couldn't help but stop smiling. I love what we have done...
AGM concluded on Wednesday, and I am really happy with the results. Everyone who ran were suitable for all the posts, so not matter how it turned out, Singsoc will have a capable Committee next term. Good luck to you guys, Good Luck to you guys, and make sure a good job is done!
President: Kaileng
Vice President: Thomas
Secretary : Manda
Treasurer : Yanda (note the similarities in names)
Events : Marvin and Lionel
Sports : Darren
Liaison : Jacqueline
As I am blogging this, the video for Sojourn 2003 runs in the background. As I watch it, flashbacks of the enjoyable times during my term of duty and how satisfied I feel simply just... overwealm me...
Ice breakers, the familiar Night Elves flag, Kenneth and his pole dance, Doris and Fengtian getting dumped into the water, how the rain on the second day failed to dampen our spirits, building the sea stage, Fenghuai and Ira sorting each other out on the sea stage, Doris being chased all over the place, our 2 new events officers doing balloon dance, swimming over to the other island, Campfire, Secret pal game (and the subsequent drinking game, of which our new president caused me to down 6 shots...).
I couldn't help but stop smiling. I love what we have done...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home