Tuesday, March 23, 2004

All in all~ A summary

Hey babes !! (imitates Zhichen's voice, with much difficulties).

Alright... its the last week of the spring term, and after his week closes, the Easter break (also known as my examination holidays) starts. Toda marks the official start of my mugging days. My blogs entries will be diminishing like mad, but now you know why~

Yups, but anyway, in midst of mugging, I will be taking a week off to have a breather in Germany. Will be touching down in Frankfurt, going South, then North, in a general Easterly direction (like going to Mordor from the Shire), before flying back from Munich. Doubt if I will have the time to log my journey when I return, so I shall leave that to a bit later (later as in after my exams ends).

This had been a real meaningful term for me. Studies are still kinda floating, so thank Lord for that. Also, I have handed down my duties in ICSS to a real capable committee, so no worries there. (eh President... if u happen to read this, you better make sure that I dun have to delete this sentence from my blog a few months from now =P) Haha~ but i have confidence in them.

Back to books and circuits and semiconductors and loads of nightmares =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home