Great week ahead
Great week ahead, yup that's what I forsee. There's no lab this week (grinz) because of the project presentations, and I am not presenting. That leaves me to enjoy 6hrs worth of lab-free freedom.
Miw.com has updated me on my salary. Its a whooping S$ 2,000 + from this month onwards. Hope that solves some of the monetary concerns that I am facing. Meanwhile, I am still praying hard against the aggrevation of the exchange rate problem.
Tuesday would be the first trial run of the Flaggellah event. Going to try out the production and movement for the first time. I just hope that thing would turn out well. As for SPH side, there are still no news from them. I hope the pre publicity would be out soon, otherwise really very few people will be donating to our clause.
Great week ahead, yup that's what I forsee. There's no lab this week (grinz) because of the project presentations, and I am not presenting. That leaves me to enjoy 6hrs worth of lab-free freedom.
Miw.com has updated me on my salary. Its a whooping S$ 2,000 + from this month onwards. Hope that solves some of the monetary concerns that I am facing. Meanwhile, I am still praying hard against the aggrevation of the exchange rate problem.
Tuesday would be the first trial run of the Flaggellah event. Going to try out the production and movement for the first time. I just hope that thing would turn out well. As for SPH side, there are still no news from them. I hope the pre publicity would be out soon, otherwise really very few people will be donating to our clause.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home