Saturday, February 07, 2004

Fully functional

I think some of you would most probably be wondering what in the world am i doing online at this hour. Well, after some touching ups here and there, and adding back some of the minor stuff life emotional meter and tagboard, I could more or less declare that my new website is finally functional and ready to meet the world.

Sorry that it took me such a long time, as there were a lot of stuff to be added in. Decided finally to leave gallary to pbase to handle for me, since there is no way I am going to load 81Mb of photographs into my main website and let u guys out there wait for the page to load.

Anyway, updates... I haven't been doing much of my schoolwork, even though I dun have much time to spare for anything else. Have been mainly bogged down by working on the Guiness Record event and the project website.

Have also been giving a bit of thought to my Easter plans. 4 weeks to go travel and study for 12 papers. Its really a delicate balance that I have to strike. How how how? Easter, there are no plans as yet. Firstly, because there are no plans, (-_-"), and secondly, I am currently placing myself on a real tight budget. Either I work around that, or its a London based Easter vacation for me.

Thats about all the updates for now. Keep track of this space =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home