School starts!
Yup its a brand new week, and a brand new term in school. I have no idea if I should put a smiley face or a crying face here.
First of all, I really would like to scream out loud how relieved I feel about the Flaggelah issues. Pocket Money Fund side is more or less settled, and we have gotten a humungous sponsorship from someone... some kind soul out there.
Also, the hot water boiler in my flat has finally been repaired, and hot water has finally been restored to my house! Yay! Besides, we koped a new mattress, and that solves some back problems, and the new oven, new air ventilator has all arrived. Hurray!
Yup, and Yiken has just sent me this
cool link where you download the newest product by Sony. Dancing robots! And you thought Aaron Kwok was good with Para Para dancing!
Yup its a brand new week, and a brand new term in school. I have no idea if I should put a smiley face or a crying face here.
First of all, I really would like to scream out loud how relieved I feel about the Flaggelah issues. Pocket Money Fund side is more or less settled, and we have gotten a humungous sponsorship from someone... some kind soul out there.
Also, the hot water boiler in my flat has finally been repaired, and hot water has finally been restored to my house! Yay! Besides, we koped a new mattress, and that solves some back problems, and the new oven, new air ventilator has all arrived. Hurray!
Yup, and Yiken has just sent me this
cool link where you download the newest product by Sony. Dancing robots! And you thought Aaron Kwok was good with Para Para dancing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home