Wednesday, January 21, 2004

A little peace to my friends...

After reading some of my pals blog, and listening to those of you around me complain about the piling workloads and affairs that bother your heart, here's a little prayer from me, to you guys~

To those of you who are bogged down by loads of work, incoming examinations and bout of sleepiness in classes, may you find the strength to press on and not give up, and at the same time, I pray for you good health my friends in face of all the stresses. (Basically drink more sky juice).

To Gerald, I pray for your grandmother, that she may find peace in herself, and that her condition may improve.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home