Where has time gone??
Tick tock tick tock...
Somehow I felt that I have been updating my blog rather often, but in the blink of an eye, the week simply passed!
Blink Blink... we are in the final week of the Autumn term. Where has all the time gone to? Monday... the agar agar flag meeting was the highlight of the day. Tuesday passed in midst of lectures and more lectures. Was looking forward to going for ice skating on Wednesday, but it was cancelled due to poor response. Returned home and stoned Wednesday away. Thursday... more lectures in the morning. I think it might be because of the nearing of the end of term, hence I am simply in no mood to study.
Went for the Christian Union Carol service in the evening. It was just sooo nice. Quite a lot better than last year. Even the speaker they gotten this time was more vocal and captivating. In short, I enjoyed it. Of course, Christmas is meant to be a season to spread the joy, and I was so glad that so many of the Singaporean guys were there too. Just hope that most of them can have a closer relationship with God after the service. =)
Friday.. thank God its Friday. Ended the day by going to Sainsbury with the girls. It took us quite a while to get our stuff as they are baking cookies. Initially I thought that will be their entertainment for the weekend. Rather, they started baking immediately after we gotten back. Right. So thats my explanation for me blogging at this time: 2.30am. Cheers mate~
Tick tock tick tock...
Somehow I felt that I have been updating my blog rather often, but in the blink of an eye, the week simply passed!
Blink Blink... we are in the final week of the Autumn term. Where has all the time gone to? Monday... the agar agar flag meeting was the highlight of the day. Tuesday passed in midst of lectures and more lectures. Was looking forward to going for ice skating on Wednesday, but it was cancelled due to poor response. Returned home and stoned Wednesday away. Thursday... more lectures in the morning. I think it might be because of the nearing of the end of term, hence I am simply in no mood to study.
Went for the Christian Union Carol service in the evening. It was just sooo nice. Quite a lot better than last year. Even the speaker they gotten this time was more vocal and captivating. In short, I enjoyed it. Of course, Christmas is meant to be a season to spread the joy, and I was so glad that so many of the Singaporean guys were there too. Just hope that most of them can have a closer relationship with God after the service. =)
Friday.. thank God its Friday. Ended the day by going to Sainsbury with the girls. It took us quite a while to get our stuff as they are baking cookies. Initially I thought that will be their entertainment for the weekend. Rather, they started baking immediately after we gotten back. Right. So thats my explanation for me blogging at this time: 2.30am. Cheers mate~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home