Thursday, December 18, 2003

Last week last week last week

Yup.. this is the last week of the autumn term. (Seriously, I do not know whether to rejoice that the holidays and Christmas is coming, or moan at the fact that I am a week closer to examinations.) Ok, I know I am being paranoid at that.

Wednesday: Met the Catering Manager of the MDH in the morning. It seems like the Britons are all fully supportive of what we are doing. However, from the reply of Guinness Records, it seems that there are a lot more work than was expected of us. Log book, video tape� hmm� seems that it isn�t as simple as it looks.

The Singapore Society Christmas potluck was in the evening. At 7pm the committee was actually starting to get panicky heh.. as there were only like 10 of us at the potluck. The bulk of the freshers came in only after 7.30pm, perhaps because some of them went to watch Lord Of the Rings. Oh well, it was fun. Ate, played pool (after a long time without touching those cues), played polar bear and as usual, had loads of gossip.

Esther is going skiing with her Aunt tomorrow. Sianz�

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home