France, Paris
22nd of December! Yup� in 4 hours time I will be headed for Paris, France.
But the last few days were disastrous� boring, boring and boring. School more or less ended on Thursday, and from Friday onwards I dun have much to do. Anyway had dinner with Eugene�s family for 2 days in a row. Boy~ his parents can cook very well! Hmm.. anyway my soup didn�t turn out too bad either =P
Yup.. till I return from France, take care pals =)
22nd of December! Yup� in 4 hours time I will be headed for Paris, France.
But the last few days were disastrous� boring, boring and boring. School more or less ended on Thursday, and from Friday onwards I dun have much to do. Anyway had dinner with Eugene�s family for 2 days in a row. Boy~ his parents can cook very well! Hmm.. anyway my soup didn�t turn out too bad either =P
Yup.. till I return from France, take care pals =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home