Monday, December 01, 2003

Beginning of ends

Start of another new week, start of the finale of autumn term. Winter is setting in, and temperature is starting to plummet. Well, despite that, I think I had the most �fruitful� of weekends ever since returning to London.

Saturday was spent shopping in the early afternoon with Esther and Sinyee. Went to Gap with this thirty percent discount card, but in the end only Sinyee bought stuff. At least this time round, I remembered to bring my letter instructing Vodafone to cancel my mobile number. My new number shall take effect a month from today.

The rest of the day was exhausted on a pile of Maths notes and the new maths tutorial. Somehow the lecturers manage to churn out problem sheets faster than we can do them. To be continued� =PpP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home