Monday Blues
Cannot make it.
Woke up late (planned to) and came to school to finish up my lab which I have almost completed yesterday at home. BUT the lousy Pspice (or rather, the better version of Pspice) differed so much from what we used to use that we can't continue with the original work, and hence, here I am blogging away.
Anyway, here are the pictures to Hwa Chong Night 2003.
Cannot make it.
Woke up late (planned to) and came to school to finish up my lab which I have almost completed yesterday at home. BUT the lousy Pspice (or rather, the better version of Pspice) differed so much from what we used to use that we can't continue with the original work, and hence, here I am blogging away.
Anyway, here are the pictures to Hwa Chong Night 2003.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home