Lame
Still have not recovered from the knock I gotten on Saturday. Went to Royal Oaks yesterday to give myself a test, a test to see if I am fit to play this Saturday in Nottingham, or not.
It turned out that I am unfit. Would rather not play than to even endanger the chances of even the 2nd team. See how things turn out.
Anyway am at lab now, waiting for my turn for lab oral. Dun think there is a chance of us being tested today heh... Good news... but that does not change the fact that I have already been stuck here for a couple of hours.
Still have not recovered from the knock I gotten on Saturday. Went to Royal Oaks yesterday to give myself a test, a test to see if I am fit to play this Saturday in Nottingham, or not.
It turned out that I am unfit. Would rather not play than to even endanger the chances of even the 2nd team. See how things turn out.
Anyway am at lab now, waiting for my turn for lab oral. Dun think there is a chance of us being tested today heh... Good news... but that does not change the fact that I have already been stuck here for a couple of hours.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home