Ending of another week
Its Thursday, and without realising it, another week has just passed like that. Well at least my lab work is done, and most probably I have the weekend to myself for some revision and a bit more sleep, especially since everyone has been talking about my gradually increasin eyebags =P
The Singapore Flag Mosaic meeting was held yesterday, and you have no idea how glad I was when I saw the attendance. Hmm... at least half of the active freshers turned up, and that at least made me feel a lot better. At least the hard work I put in during summer to get them enthusiastic about Singsoc has not gone to waste =)
Oh well dinner time.. Sweet potatoes with Tomato Sardines.. (-_-")...
Its Thursday, and without realising it, another week has just passed like that. Well at least my lab work is done, and most probably I have the weekend to myself for some revision and a bit more sleep, especially since everyone has been talking about my gradually increasin eyebags =P
The Singapore Flag Mosaic meeting was held yesterday, and you have no idea how glad I was when I saw the attendance. Hmm... at least half of the active freshers turned up, and that at least made me feel a lot better. At least the hard work I put in during summer to get them enthusiastic about Singsoc has not gone to waste =)
Oh well dinner time.. Sweet potatoes with Tomato Sardines.. (-_-")...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home