Cold, Wet and Miserable
It was supposed to be a great day for sleeping in, but I promised Zhenhao that I will keep the goal for the team, so I have to drag myself out of bed at 1030 despite the warm comfort of my bed and get out of house on a wet, soggy London Saturday.
We arrived at Canada Waters to find a lousy, waterlogged pitch. It didn't look that bad until I stepped in front of the goal and felt myself sinking into the mud. It just happened that I was made to perform and early dive, and that means getting totally wet early in the game. You guessed it... I spent the rest of the game freezing my toes off...
Hitched a ride in Kong Chun's Evo after the game. Cool.. or rather, WARM!! It was definitely a great feeling to be out of the weather.
Sunday proved to be yet another rainy day. Even as Esther and me went to church, the relentless rain refused to let up. The first sign of a recovering weather only showed up later in the afternoon, as the usual LAN gaming guys were busy at work heh...
It was supposed to be a great day for sleeping in, but I promised Zhenhao that I will keep the goal for the team, so I have to drag myself out of bed at 1030 despite the warm comfort of my bed and get out of house on a wet, soggy London Saturday.
We arrived at Canada Waters to find a lousy, waterlogged pitch. It didn't look that bad until I stepped in front of the goal and felt myself sinking into the mud. It just happened that I was made to perform and early dive, and that means getting totally wet early in the game. You guessed it... I spent the rest of the game freezing my toes off...
Hitched a ride in Kong Chun's Evo after the game. Cool.. or rather, WARM!! It was definitely a great feeling to be out of the weather.
Sunday proved to be yet another rainy day. Even as Esther and me went to church, the relentless rain refused to let up. The first sign of a recovering weather only showed up later in the afternoon, as the usual LAN gaming guys were busy at work heh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home