Still waiting II...
Received confirmation that the BT Phone line will finally arrive at my house this coming Wednesday. How long after for the internet service to be activated, I do not know yet. But I do have this feeling that it is going to be another long wait. Sigh.
Anyway updates on my life. School started proper today. Had a real sucky lab session this morning. I didnt really understand much of what is going on, but never mind. I believe I have more time to settle that.
Last weekend went by in a breeze. Had the freshers picnic at Hyde Park on Saturday. The turnout was fantastic, and the weather was even better. By far, I think that is the best I have seen in the last one year I was here.
Nothing much for the moment. Till my net is up again. Sigh...
Received confirmation that the BT Phone line will finally arrive at my house this coming Wednesday. How long after for the internet service to be activated, I do not know yet. But I do have this feeling that it is going to be another long wait. Sigh.
Anyway updates on my life. School started proper today. Had a real sucky lab session this morning. I didnt really understand much of what is going on, but never mind. I believe I have more time to settle that.
Last weekend went by in a breeze. Had the freshers picnic at Hyde Park on Saturday. The turnout was fantastic, and the weather was even better. By far, I think that is the best I have seen in the last one year I was here.
Nothing much for the moment. Till my net is up again. Sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home