Saturday, September 20, 2003

Sojourn Day 2!

Woke up (groggy), and prepared for Beach games. However, this time, the weather didnt agree with our plans... and having a bad morning anticipating rain, it finally game after the first game got underway. Three legged soccer was a disaster I think, especially since Ira completely blocks the ball and our view when he comes in between =PpP.

Poison Ball: Not that bad, considering that my ploy (of getting the ball stuck on top of the coconut tree to delay time) worked =P and we won that game =PpP

Milky way: Somehow, things didnt work out the way we wanted it to go, and we didnt get anyone through the final line. Nevertheless, I think all of us had lotsa fun with that game hehe.. wet and happy. Objective met =PpP

Senior v.s. Junior water captain ball match was a hit, though the audience seems to be more than a little bored =P. Splashed and screamed and laughed our hearts out during the game, and of course, with the Ironman Mingjie on our side, the seniors won... =P

Afternoon went by so fast that I didnt even notice it. After setting up the Imperial Guards platform, I was so cold and hungry that I seeked refuge from the chalet. Was banned from returning to help by Bingrong, and after taking 2 panadols, I was forced to either rest or be sent home =(. Got up in time to help out with the campfire.

After the spicy buffet and entertaining, corny skits put up, the revelation of secret pals took place. It ranged from boring, common proposals to the elaborate, hilarious declarations. Highly entertaining hour spent, and I believe that everyone were much, much closer to one another after this.

After that, drinking session. Shall not go into too much details of the antics of the drunk people =PpP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home