Shopping
That is something I dun like to do, but sometimes, the necessity simply arises. Dragged myself out of bed early this morning to NUS to have lunch with Zhongwang and Shilie. The last time I am going to meet this Alien King before I make my way back to London. As usual, guys talk means lotsa crap.
Went downtown after that. Bought the RJ45 cables (10 metres worth, just in case the house that we have is too big... though remotely likely), met Sinyee and gotten Esther's pillow from her (and yes, that pillow is going to make its way into my lugguage space) and then went stationary shopping with Shilie. Gotten most of the stuff I need, and I shall commence some serious packing this evening after I visit my grandmother.
That is something I dun like to do, but sometimes, the necessity simply arises. Dragged myself out of bed early this morning to NUS to have lunch with Zhongwang and Shilie. The last time I am going to meet this Alien King before I make my way back to London. As usual, guys talk means lotsa crap.
Went downtown after that. Bought the RJ45 cables (10 metres worth, just in case the house that we have is too big... though remotely likely), met Sinyee and gotten Esther's pillow from her (and yes, that pillow is going to make its way into my lugguage space) and then went stationary shopping with Shilie. Gotten most of the stuff I need, and I shall commence some serious packing this evening after I visit my grandmother.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home