Thursday, September 18, 2003

Pre Sojourn Sojourn

Monday:
Blues... didnt really function today... met the programmers in the afternoon to finalise stuff, and ended up calling the freshers one by one to inform them of their Secret Pal stuff. That lasted for quite a while, and I ended up turning up late for the ExCo meeting... That meeting ended late as well, and my brain juices were kinda dry by the time I left for home.

Tuesday:
The sun and the beach again! Its probably the last Sentosa Volleyball session that we are going to have, since Wenbin and Siangbin are going to return to London a couple of days after Sojourn. Shagged myself out over volleyball, soccer and fresbie, before rushing over to Alvin's place for a brief session of Warcraft III. Then there was again another mad rush to the train station to get to Kuala Lumpur.

Wednesday:
I am usually clear when I get off the train. Perhaps it was due to a lack of something to read / do, thus resulting in me sleeping through the entire 3 hours before Esther came to get me. Yawnz... Anyway she finally did come around 1030, and our first stop was to get the three heavy weight books for my precious juniors heh... then lunch (sushi, what else?) and then the cantonese version of turn left turn right. Shopped around a bit after that, and gotten a few cute stuff (her definition =P) for my room, including a Kukumalu notice board. Cute~

Thursday:
This is when the mad rush begins. Have to get back my laptop from Alvin's place, check mails (42 unread), buy stuff, print stuff, and even as I am bloggin now, my poor printer skating left and right, churning out more pieces of paper =P. I hope that all will be fine for the next 3 days!

And now, Sojourn begins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home