Marathon
Sunday: Sinyee treated the Mech Eng gang and Ken and me to dinner at Fatties, for topping her course =P We made her splurge $160 of her 500 pounds on us greedy pigs =P. Haha... Went to Suan's house after that to watch soccer. It is kind of satisfying to see Man Utd lose (after seeing Liverpool getting a 3-0 win). Muhaha... *evil~*
Monday: Met up with Eik Sheng and Philis for breakfast early in the morning. Philis just came back to Singapore after her tour of KL, and will be returning to Hong Kong in the evening. Eik drove us up to Mt Faber. Even though I am true blue Singaporean, I regret to announce that this is my first time up that hill =P. A short Sentosa drive through tour follows.
Lunch was with Yuxiang and Kenneth, and of course with our pampered guest for the day. Had sushi (Yes, and I am getting rather sick of that) and was treated to a lunchtime story of Yuxiang and his amazing tour of duty. Yup, but with Yuxiang around, you can never feel bored. Walked around with Ken and Philis for a while around Bugis, helped her to do her last bit of shopping to bring back to HK, before Ken drove us over to the airport. Yup, Bon Voyage Philis.
Sub Note: I can't find Esther throughout the day, and she and her family is not back from Cameron Highlands... Sure AM getting a little worried... =(
Sunday: Sinyee treated the Mech Eng gang and Ken and me to dinner at Fatties, for topping her course =P We made her splurge $160 of her 500 pounds on us greedy pigs =P. Haha... Went to Suan's house after that to watch soccer. It is kind of satisfying to see Man Utd lose (after seeing Liverpool getting a 3-0 win). Muhaha... *evil~*
Monday: Met up with Eik Sheng and Philis for breakfast early in the morning. Philis just came back to Singapore after her tour of KL, and will be returning to Hong Kong in the evening. Eik drove us up to Mt Faber. Even though I am true blue Singaporean, I regret to announce that this is my first time up that hill =P. A short Sentosa drive through tour follows.
Lunch was with Yuxiang and Kenneth, and of course with our pampered guest for the day. Had sushi (Yes, and I am getting rather sick of that) and was treated to a lunchtime story of Yuxiang and his amazing tour of duty. Yup, but with Yuxiang around, you can never feel bored. Walked around with Ken and Philis for a while around Bugis, helped her to do her last bit of shopping to bring back to HK, before Ken drove us over to the airport. Yup, Bon Voyage Philis.
Sub Note: I can't find Esther throughout the day, and she and her family is not back from Cameron Highlands... Sure AM getting a little worried... =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home