Monday Blues
1. Woke up late today. Have to rush downtown to get my Flight date changed. Confirmed that I am leaving on the 1st October.
2. Immediately after that, I went over to KTMB to get my KL ticket. Disappearing from the face of this island from this evening onwards... Back in business on Thursday =D
3. Met my mum and visited my granny. It has been 2 weeks since I came back, and this is (apologetically) the first time I am visiting her.
1. Woke up late today. Have to rush downtown to get my Flight date changed. Confirmed that I am leaving on the 1st October.
2. Immediately after that, I went over to KTMB to get my KL ticket. Disappearing from the face of this island from this evening onwards... Back in business on Thursday =D
3. Met my mum and visited my granny. It has been 2 weeks since I came back, and this is (apologetically) the first time I am visiting her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home