The damages NEL can do..
After a week long of work, the last thing that you wish would happen would be a disruption to your rest...
2230: Left City Hall after a meeting, and boarded a bus that would normally arrive at Hougang Interchange. Settled in for an hour nap.
2300: Woke up to see how far the bus went. Horrors of horrors... i didnt recognise the place! The darn bus have been re routed because of NEL, and I am quite a way from home, and by the time I got back to Ang Mo Kio MRT, it was 0015. No more buses for me. Darn....
0016: Withdrew $$ and spent 10 bucks on a taxi home.
After a week long of work, the last thing that you wish would happen would be a disruption to your rest...
2230: Left City Hall after a meeting, and boarded a bus that would normally arrive at Hougang Interchange. Settled in for an hour nap.
2300: Woke up to see how far the bus went. Horrors of horrors... i didnt recognise the place! The darn bus have been re routed because of NEL, and I am quite a way from home, and by the time I got back to Ang Mo Kio MRT, it was 0015. No more buses for me. Darn....
0016: Withdrew $$ and spent 10 bucks on a taxi home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home