Coincidences
Its curious how and where you might meet your friends.
After a tiring 9 hrs train ride to Kuala Lumpur, early in the morning at 6am, I met Pamela and her Cambridge friends at KL Sentra station (Of all places)! Talk about coincidences!
Spent the next 2 days there, and made use of the time to come up with the crappy storyline for Sojourn. This is my first attempt at fantasy story writing, and surprisingly it turned out rather well. It gave me the chance to practice on my thys, thees and thous as well =P
And now, I am back in Singapore. Once again, you meet friends when you least expect them. This time, it was Yiken, on his way to NUS to work, transiting at Harbour front MRT. I am definitely curious about the work he is doing, coz he turns up for work in tees and berms! hmm...
Thats about all for now... shall turn in for a nap after the 9 hr train ride...
Its curious how and where you might meet your friends.
After a tiring 9 hrs train ride to Kuala Lumpur, early in the morning at 6am, I met Pamela and her Cambridge friends at KL Sentra station (Of all places)! Talk about coincidences!
Spent the next 2 days there, and made use of the time to come up with the crappy storyline for Sojourn. This is my first attempt at fantasy story writing, and surprisingly it turned out rather well. It gave me the chance to practice on my thys, thees and thous as well =P
And now, I am back in Singapore. Once again, you meet friends when you least expect them. This time, it was Yiken, on his way to NUS to work, transiting at Harbour front MRT. I am definitely curious about the work he is doing, coz he turns up for work in tees and berms! hmm...
Thats about all for now... shall turn in for a nap after the 9 hr train ride...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home