Friday, August 01, 2003

A Breather, at last

1. Gotten back my results, and I just scraped my first class for the first year. Well, at least I would breathe easier =D

2. The bulk of the fresher details are in. That more or less concludes the heaviest part of my job this summer. Now, its time to turn towards UK Bound and Sojourn, and look forward to it!

3. Finally, concluded all the mega preparation for Esther's birthday. Currently waiting for the days to pass, so that next week would come faster!

As most of you can tell by now, this Summer hasn't been really eventful =P You can tell from the very limited photos I have taken so far. No happening outings... no Sunway Lagoon trip... well... simply just waiting for one of these to pop up =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home