Dragon Trail, China Jump and a whole load of surprises
1. Sentosa Recce.... Went there with the Sojourn Committee to take a look at the place, and prepare it for the camp. Other than taking photos and feeding mosquitoes along the Dragon Trail, nothing else was done, but we really enjoyed the company of one another... Who said that Sojourn is just for bonding the freshers? ;)
2. Class Outing @ China Jump... once again.. the class had our yearly met-up... the bond is still strong, and quite a lot of us turned up. Even though I turned up late, I was nevertheless still in time for the big news!
3. Just realised today that 2 couples blossomed from my CT... 3 years after graduation. Wow! =)
1. Sentosa Recce.... Went there with the Sojourn Committee to take a look at the place, and prepare it for the camp. Other than taking photos and feeding mosquitoes along the Dragon Trail, nothing else was done, but we really enjoyed the company of one another... Who said that Sojourn is just for bonding the freshers? ;)
2. Class Outing @ China Jump... once again.. the class had our yearly met-up... the bond is still strong, and quite a lot of us turned up. Even though I turned up late, I was nevertheless still in time for the big news!
3. Just realised today that 2 couples blossomed from my CT... 3 years after graduation. Wow! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home