Verdict's Out
Well, we are advised not to return to Singapore, and if we do, we will have to bear the consequences, like paying for the Liquidity Damages if we contract SARs and we cannot finish our course within the stipulated time period.
However, I am DEFINATELY not going to spend 3 months in London without my frenz around me... and all my frenz are back in that tiny island. So tiny island, here I come. Going to book my tickets this coming week, after the irritating management exam that is distorting my study plans.
Meanwhile all you back home, take care! I'll be back soon! =)
Well, we are advised not to return to Singapore, and if we do, we will have to bear the consequences, like paying for the Liquidity Damages if we contract SARs and we cannot finish our course within the stipulated time period.
However, I am DEFINATELY not going to spend 3 months in London without my frenz around me... and all my frenz are back in that tiny island. So tiny island, here I come. Going to book my tickets this coming week, after the irritating management exam that is distorting my study plans.
Meanwhile all you back home, take care! I'll be back soon! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home