Devices
3 weeks into my mugging program, and I am basically stuck at Foblet's notes. I wonder how the seniors survived devices last year, cos I am basically on the brink of giving up on it completely...
Well, took a little travelling break over the last few days to clear my head. Went to Greenwich, where there ain't really anything spectacular there to see.
Also went on a car trip to Brighton, with an unsafe driver Zhichen manuvering the monster, a highly unreliable road navigator, (me) bringing everyone back to London from London after an hour on the road, and 3 little girls eagarly wanting to see the beach. Well, the beach is certainly worth looking out for, since we hardly get to see the horizon in UK. Yup, all in all, we had fun... =)
Now, Back to Pn = Np.
3 weeks into my mugging program, and I am basically stuck at Foblet's notes. I wonder how the seniors survived devices last year, cos I am basically on the brink of giving up on it completely...
Well, took a little travelling break over the last few days to clear my head. Went to Greenwich, where there ain't really anything spectacular there to see.
Also went on a car trip to Brighton, with an unsafe driver Zhichen manuvering the monster, a highly unreliable road navigator, (me) bringing everyone back to London from London after an hour on the road, and 3 little girls eagarly wanting to see the beach. Well, the beach is certainly worth looking out for, since we hardly get to see the horizon in UK. Yup, all in all, we had fun... =)
Now, Back to Pn = Np.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home