One week... my ups and downs
I haven't really got a breather since the weekend. The weekend was wonderful... spent the Saturday inParis_disneyland . Lotsa things to play there, but I was really disappointed that in the entire Disneyland there was not a single Stitch!
The Sunday was spent at Bacon's college fighting my life out in the London games. Crashed out of the Soccer tournament in the first round, where we were drawn with LSE1 and QM1... talk about some fair balloting eh... Scooped a couple of medals here and there.. so it was not all that fruitless anyway! Well done!
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... they basically dragged by, and it was in these few days that I hit the ultimum low in my emotions. No elaborations here... The only thing that went right was yesterdays Bible study. Made a lot of friends, and was really welcomed into the little fellowship.
Now for the final countdown: 2 more days to Easter... there's not stopping me having a real deserved rest now...
I haven't really got a breather since the weekend. The weekend was wonderful... spent the Saturday in
The Sunday was spent at Bacon's college fighting my life out in the London games. Crashed out of the Soccer tournament in the first round, where we were drawn with LSE1 and QM1... talk about some fair balloting eh... Scooped a couple of medals here and there.. so it was not all that fruitless anyway! Well done!
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... they basically dragged by, and it was in these few days that I hit the ultimum low in my emotions. No elaborations here... The only thing that went right was yesterdays Bible study. Made a lot of friends, and was really welcomed into the little fellowship.
Now for the final countdown: 2 more days to Easter... there's not stopping me having a real deserved rest now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home