Rarashow 03
Yes! Finally all is over! You can almost feel the triumph joy building up as the credits of the show are read out by the MC. The hard work over the past months have finally been shaped into a complete success. All the worry about insufficient participation, insufficient experience and insufficient ticket sales even have all been overcame! Even though I now know that I have to begin to worry about the work I have missed out, I nevertheless feel that one major obstacle to me having a good night sleep has been cleared out of the way... Cheers man~
Yes! Finally all is over! You can almost feel the triumph joy building up as the credits of the show are read out by the MC. The hard work over the past months have finally been shaped into a complete success. All the worry about insufficient participation, insufficient experience and insufficient ticket sales even have all been overcame! Even though I now know that I have to begin to worry about the work I have missed out, I nevertheless feel that one major obstacle to me having a good night sleep has been cleared out of the way... Cheers man~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home