Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want;
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet wateres,
He restores my soul,
He guides me in paths of righteousness
For his name's sake
even though I walk through the valley of death,
I wil fear no evil, for You are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
~Esther
The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want;
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet wateres,
He restores my soul,
He guides me in paths of righteousness
For his name's sake
even though I walk through the valley of death,
I wil fear no evil, for You are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
~Esther

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home